Our dedicated technicians provide efficient support and servicing for your business equipment.
Fast response time for on-site visits
Our efficient and reliable technicians will have your business equipment serviced and your office running smoothly again in no time.
We are able to service and supply toners for a range of printers such as Lexmark, Fuji Xerox, HP, Brother, OKI, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, KIP and many more, meaning all of your office systems can be handled in just one call.
Our WA warehouse stocks a large range of spare parts, drums, fusers and toners which drastically reduce your business’ down-time and results in fewer delays when compared to sourcing from the eastern states. Local personnel who know the difference between Railway Road in Subiaco and Railway Road in Kalamunda log all of your calls at our offices in Balcatta.
We offer a Managed Print Service (MPS) to supply toners and give priority service to any printer under a simple cost-per-page contract to keep your office printing costs down.
If you are not on a monthly contract with your copier or your printer doesn’t mean you receive poor service.
We have extensive experience with Copier, Printer and wide format/ plan printers and no job is too big or too small.
Our technicians will visit for a fixed fee which includes travel costs and enough time to diagnose the problem. They will then give you a quote to carried out the required repairs and any parts or consumables needed.
Under both circumstances we will have you back & running as quickly as possible
Some of the brands we service
Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Canon HP, Kyocera, Fuji Xerox, KIP, Brother, & Epson.
Connectivity Support Plan: Enjoy Your Own Instant Support Line
With the increased sophistication of our photocopiers comes an increase in “IT” or “scanning” related issues. As a result, we are seeing more “billable” calls related to connectivity and scanning problems which stem from network communication issues. These are not generally covered under standard service contracts and attract an additional fee.
An average cost of these callouts is $170 plus GST.
As a Well Connected client, you receive this service for free. Our clients enjoy complimentary trouble shooting for any IT/scanning issues related to your copier handled at no additional charge. We will have you back up and running in no time.
• Configuring scan to email.
• Configuring scan to network folder.
• Configuring fax forwarding to email.
• Configuring TCP/IP network settings.
• Installing print drivers.
• Setting machine defaults for mono/colour.
• Setting driver defaults (colour mode, duplex etc).
• Configuring machine settings for user authentication to track copies and prints.
• Maintenance of 3rd party software solutions. (Support carried out by vendor).
• Any additions or changes to Microsoft Active Directory. (Typically required for scan to folder setup).
• Microsoft Office 365 configuration for scan to email. (Customer must provide 365 configuration settings to be inputted to copier).
• Changes to network firewalls, routing or switching.
* Requests not listed in inclusions reviewed on a case by case basis.
Support for up to three Well Connected managed printers or MFD’s will be covered under this agreement. For our customers with more than three devices please enquire for a quote.