Smart scanning and clever document management for lower costs and higher profits.
Why go paperless?
For years we have heard of the death of paper in the office, while we can’t guarantee no paper, we can guarantee less paper with our Paperless Systems. With our tailored system any paper forms can be ‘changed’ into electronic versions so they can be passed from staff member to other members or departments while being tracked and traced, picking up the information and details that can then be reported on or inserted into another system such as your accounting system for invoicing.
Management also have visibility of what stage any event is at and of course any bottlenecks can be monitored and eliminated.
An example of the businesses we have assisted with these bespoke systems:
Containers for Change – Recycling
Our client had won a tender to become part of the recycling of bottles and cans, but there was a problem, they did not know when it would begin or what they required. They had to be ready!
So we built a Paperless System based on what they might need which covered the following elements: CRM, Deliveries and Pick-Ups, Bin Management, Drivers App, Count Management and Interface to MYOB. All pretty simple now that we look back, but it was like “building a plane while taking off down the runway” In the clients words, “it is 98% perfect, we just need to refine it”
To see more examples of businesses we have assisted in this way, click here. Link to Clever Copiers page.
Paperless Business Systems reduce the costs of running a business and increases efficiency.
We can help you digitise your processes to reduce the reliance on paper and its inherent problems. Paper isn’t very strategic and if your business is still storing data in paper-based files then this poses some critical problems such as:
- Paper files are not “searchable” and can be lost, misfiled or destroyed by malicious employees or damaged by the elements.
- Staff need to waste valuable time entering information from paper to the CRM or Business System.
- You cannot access business documents if you are working from home or remotely.
- It is harmful for the environment and increases your carbon footprint.
- Large amounts of office space must be devoted to filing systems: save money on large property leasing fees and purchasing paper and files by going paperless.
If you have ever experienced any of these challenges then it’s time to embrace digital methodology.
Electronic files and forms are easily searchable, can be backed up and restrictions can be put in place so employees only have access to information commensurate to their security level.
The following tasks can be easily automated:
- Scanning, naming & filing documents.
- Invoice and remittance advice processing.
- Job dockets & delivery advices.
- Application forms & safety forms.
- Time sheets & leave forms.
By making some simple changes to the way you print have saved many Australian businesses thousands of dollars, so why not yours?
- End waste: eliminate wasted pages that are left uncollected at the printer/copier.
- Slash your costs: by forcing uncessary colour pages to be mono, print bills are slashed.
- Save on paper: make all multi-page print runs print automatically double-sided (each sheet of paper saves approximately 1c).
The list is endless and these are just some of the areas where any business can benefit. Our system will work on most digital copiers and multifunction devices regardless of brand, so you do not even have to change your machine. Solutions are scalable from small businesses to enterprise.
We work with many different software systems such as:
If you are ready to embrace digital transformation, reduce overheads and increase productivity then the Paperless Business System is the best option for you.